We appreciate our clients and colleagues and are always thinking of ways to serve you best. We would like to acquaint you with some of our policies designed to serve you better.
1. To better attend to you and satisfy your needs, from henceforth we’ll receive you at our reception area and not the editing room or studio.
2. We respect your time and also know that you appreciate having our undivided attention when you come around. For this reason, we ask that you please schedule an appointment, (at least 24-48 hours prior to your visit), with our staff before visiting. As a result of having to shoot on locations or train outside the office (or sometimes in the office), fixing an appointment will help ensure that we attend to you promptly and also help us become more efficient at managing our time.
For further inquiries on our training an services, kindly send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to get back to you promptly. You can also add us on your BlackBerry (271E3BC8), Facebook, Twitter & Youtube.
Thanks for your cooperation as we earnestly look forward to serving you better.
- WARNING: READ BEFORE YOU TRAIN AT eloPhotos (elophotos.com)
- A Photographer’s Passion For CREATIVITY (elophotos.com)
- The FUN, The WEIRD & The RIDICULOUS (elophotos.com)
- An Enlightening Week at eloPhotos (elophotos.com)
- 604800 Seconds In The Life Of A FEMALE Photographer (elophotos.com)