So I was able to finally get another meeting with Kelechi for an interview session. We chatted for about 65minutes and I discovered more of his interesting personality & lifestyle. The following are discoveries that you probably never knew about KAO
1) He has 4 children: 2 boys & 2 girls. I was always of the assumption that someone like him will be too busy to have more than 2 kids. I was wrong. He seems to be a caring father and is very proud of his 4 children
2) He Gets at least 240 messages daily on his facebook page. Infact if you really need to reach him, don’t bother. Sending a message to his facebook page: he rarely checks it. With over 10,000 unread messages, you’re better off giving him a call on 080******** if you really need to reach him (fill out the contact form on http://www.kelechiamadiobi.com/contact)
3) He doesn’t have a BlackBerry phone. With enough resources to buy BlackBerry Porshe for all his staff, I was surprised when he said he doesn’t have a BB. He would later explain to me that a Blackberry is one of those technologies that “wastes” people’s precious time. If he got one, he would have to add countless celebrities as his contact and they might get offended if he doesn’t reply their pings. He figures that if someone really needs him, they’ll contact him the “old-fashion” way by calling. A part of me agrees with him, the other part………………….
4) Has the most beautiful photographer’s office I’ve ever been to in my life. His office is designed and decorated in a way that will make his type of clientele comfortable. By the time he’s giving a client an invoice, the client will know that he is not your average “papapa” photographer: he’s comfortable & he means business. Its the type of office that motivates and challenges me without him talking.
5) Walks everyday from his home to his office: a 30minute journey. In an attempt to keep fit, he considers driving to work an unnecessary luxury. He rather walk to the office and later go to the gym. That’s why he could afford to show off the “six pack” I thought I saw behind the firm shirt he was wearing. It is well
Just a few info for you to know what it’s like to be in the shoes of a photographer in high demand. Now get to work and make your photography business and world-class brand.
To read the entire transcript of the interview, check out the link http://wp.me/p1meHy-LB
For tips on growing your photography business, like our facebook page (facebook.com/elophotos) or add us on your bb: 271E3BC8